Are you our next great employee?
The difference between Wild Birds Unlimited and other retailers goes far beyond what we sell. It's who we are. Enthusiasm, professionalism, informed advice and superior customer service are the hallmarks of our staff.
Our Sales Associates have great retail and service skills. Working at your locally owned Wild Birds Unlimited store is an opportunity to support and educate our friendly customers about birds and nature.
Our Sales Associates work with other staff, including the owner, to bring to life the store’s mission – “We Bring People and Nature Together®…And We Do It With Excellence!” To that end, we provide training with regard to backyard bird feeding, bird watching and product knowledge.
- Previous retail experience preferred, but not required.
- Ability to lift and carry heavy products, up to 50 lbs., for our customers – a foundation of our service!
- Will consider both full-time and part-time applications that meet the needs of the business, but a flexible schedule and the ability to work weekends are required.
- Ability to communicate clearly in English both written and spoken
- Ability to climb a full flight of stairs on a regular basis
- A great attitude, self-starting, fast learning, teamwork oriented
- Must not be allergic to any types of nuts or seeds
- Our goal is to provide quality products, service, expertise and a high energy shopping experience. Your passion for birds will help customers bring nature into their own backyards and lives. Come join our team
Application may be downloaded here or picked up in the store.